HMI662. Intelligent Interfaces: Knowledge-based
Design and Generation of Interfaces, 5p
||Responsible: Carl-Gustaf Jansson email@example.com
||The course consists of an introductory part including :
For each sub topic the first lecture gives a general overview and analyses on
or two articles from the book in more detail. On the second lecture the
students presents analyses of articles from the book relevant for the sub
topic orally and in written form.
- one general tutorial on intelligent interfaces
- two lectures on two alternative perspectives on intelligent interfaces
- an introduction to the book choosen as litterature as well as a set of pairs of lectures on the following sub topics:
- Context Modelling
- Generation of Presentations
- Generation of Multimodal interactions
- Generation of Discourse Structure
- Generation of Services
- New kinds of Artefacts
- User Interface Management Systems
- Evaluation Techniques
||Readings in Intelligent User Interfaces, edited by Mark Maybury
and Wolfgang Wahlster.
Four oral presentations and short written reviews of articles from thebook related to one of the course sub topics (1-8) + 1 longer articlefocussed on one or several of the course sub topics.