HMI705. Research Topics. Cognition and Creativity
in Design Work, 5p
||Kjell Ohlsson, email@example.com
|| Graduate student status or qualified undergraduate.
- Cognitive models for design work
- situated cognition, implications for design support,
- models for procedural design
- creativity in design,
- computer support in design work.
- Altshuller, G.S. (1988). Creativity as an Exact Science. New York:
Gordon and Breach.
- Suh, N. (1990). Principles of design. New York: Oxford University
- Finke, R.A., Ward, T.B., and Smith, S.M. (1992). Creative Cognition.
Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Schön, D. The reflecitive practition.
||Article: 20 pages double-spaced 30% Active and prepared participation
in discussions 20% Written 50%